Somali Library is non-profit organization exclusively for charitable, scientific and education purposes.
Our mission is to collect and organize the documents, books, and other educational materials from Somalia or about Somalia. Somali Library organization is dedicated to provide professional and reliable resource about Somalia for current and future generations.
Our purpose of this organization is:
· To collect books and all materials (CDs, Videos, Maps, Documents, etc.) about Somalia or in Somali language
· To preserve and promote the Somali culture and history
· To support and conduct non-partisan research, education and informational activities to increase public knowledge about Somali history and culture
Our current board members are:
· Ismail Muallin, MD –Chairman
· Mohamed Ibrahim, MD – Treasurer
· Said Abdi – Secretary
· Aidarus Amiin - Communication Director